Medical Education, Research, and Evaluation (MERE) Department |

Office of Education |

Academic Medicine Education Institute (AM.EI)

#04-07

W: (65) 6516 8722| F: (65) 6227 2698 |

Assistant Manager: Belinda Yeo |
[log in to unmask] | 6516-8511
 Important:  This email is confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person.  Thank you.

Hello, I’m part of a small group charged with pilot testing TBL with first and second year medical students. The unit involved is Professional Competencies, a longitudinal unit that runs through both years. It is not a biomedical unit, but one where core objectives relate to for example patient safety, advocacy, social responsibility, interprofessional practice, and legal and ethical issues in medicine.  I am interested in finding examples of application exercises that are geared to this level of learner. Thanks in advance for any help that you can offer. Judy Buchanan

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.