Hi Priya,

this year I am trying QuickKey for the iRATs and Plickers for the Apps. But I am sticking with the IF AT forms for the tRATs. I am still waiting for iPeer to be installed at my university to better enable administration of the teams' peer evaluations. At the UofA we use Moodle as our LMS whereas UBC uses Blackboard where iPeer was developed so I am waiting for our Moodle developers to integrate iPeer into Moodle.

Cheers

Neil

Neil Haave, PhD
Associate Professor, Biology
Managing Editor, CELT
Vice-President, AIBA

University of Alberta, Augustana Faculty
Rm C155, Science Wing, Classroom Building, Augustana Campus
4901 - 46 Avenue, Camrose, AB, CANADA   T4V 2R3

"We do not learn from experience . . . we learn from reflecting on experience" - John Dewey