Dear Jim,

I attended your workshop on TBL at DMNB in saint John. I am now working with a student on their Research in medicine project using TBL in inter professional students groups as part of their Health Mentors program. We are focussing on communication between health care team members. We want to determine if exposing them to the effects of and challenges with interprofessional communication impacts their readiness for inter professional learning.

I am buying your book. I also wondered if you could help point us in the direction to obtain questions/team tasks that are already developed related to interprofessional communication rather than us reinventing the wheel!

We would have the individual knowledge questions, and then we are using some short medical readers theatre scenarios to set the scene around challenges with communication and then will give out the team questions to them to work on.

Thanks for your assistance,

Sincerely,

Wendy Stewart

Dr. Wendy A. Stewart MD,PhD, FRCPC