Dear TBLers friends,

Greeting from Chile!!!!

I am thinking in to measure the degree of traditional teaching in high school science teaching. I want to do 3 things: 1) Peer observation; 2) Self assessment survey; and 3) Student assessmente.

In the case of self assessment survey, I am traying to find or elaborate a survey for high school science teachers, in order to measure their level of use of active learning vs traditional-pasive strategies.

Does anyone have one example of such type of survey that I can use or does anyone wants to collaborate with me in creating such survey?

Waiting someone response,
my best,

Daniel Moraga
Spanish Active Learning Consultant
Profesor of Physiology

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.