Dear TBLers friends,

Greeting from Chile!!!!

I am thinking in to measure the degree of traditional teaching in high
school science teaching. I want to do 3 things: 1) Peer observation; 2)
Self assessment survey; and 3) Student assessmente.

In the case of self assessment survey, I am traying to find or elaborate a
survey for high school science teachers, in order to measure their level of
use of active learning vs traditional-pasive strategies.

Does anyone have one example of such type of survey that I can use or does
anyone wants to collaborate with me in creating such survey?

Waiting someone response,
my best,

Daniel Moraga
Spanish Active Learning Consultant