Hi

If you are already sending a word document

You can build a if-at like experience in an excel file....then password protect it before you give to students....you click on a choice....and the total score decrements by the correct amount if incorrect....4,2,1

I saw this probably 10 years ago at a school I was visiting.....i doubt I still have a copy...but will look on Monday

Jim

Jim Sibley

Sorry for brief message -sent from my iPad