Hi

There is a great Team Task article in the most recent issue of the Journal
of Excellence in College Teaching *(the best article I have read in
years….a must read!!!).* I love their discussion of what are the
disciplinary datasets experts use…..and what assumptions, inferences and
judgments do expert routinely make…they use this as a guide to build great
activities for teams

ABOUT TEAM TASKS: Roberson, B., & Franchini, B. (2014). Effective task
design for the TBL classroom. *Journal on Excellence in College Teaching,
25*(3&4), 275-302.

*Jim Sibley*

*I am lucky to be a Board Member for the Vancouver Fringe*

More information at http://www.vancouverfringe.com/

Jim Sibley and Amanda Bradley
106-2575 West 4th Ave.
Vancouver, BC