Greetings:

I am the associate editor for the TBL section of MedEdPORTAL, the online repository of publications supported by the Association of American Medical Colleges. MedEdPORTAL is a peer reviewed publication service and every TBL resource that is published there receives at least two peer reviews to insure that the resource is high quality and adheres to the principles of TBL.

I am desperately in need of peer reviewers who understand TBL pedagogy, specifically the concepts of readiness assurance and 4S applications. Although many of the peer reviewers who are listed in the MedEdPORTAL director of reviewers are content experts, it is difficult for me to find individuals who can do a good review of the resource pedagogy.

If you are interested in being a peer reviewer PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL. You do not have to be a health professional, you just have to understand Team-Based Learning.

If you are interested, please email me directly ([log in to unmask]) giving me your name, and your email address.

If you are in the health professions, please also give me your area of content expertise.  As a reminder, I am happy to use anyone with knowledge of TBL as a peer reviewer, you need not have content expertise.

Thank you for consideration of this request.

Sincerely,

Ruth E. Levine MD

Clarence Ross Miller Professor of Psychiatry

Assistant Dean for Educational Affairs

The University of Texas Medical Branch

301 University Blvd, Route 0413

Galveston, TX 77555-0413

409-747-1751 (p) 409-742-6565 (f)

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.