I use Learning Cataltyics for iRAT and tRAT, but I am in a face to face setting. Feel free to email me if you have any LC questions as you go!
Rebecca

Rebecca Orr, Ph.D.
Professor of Biology
Collin College, Spring Creek Campus
Office G205, 972-516-5088
http://iws.collin.edu/rorr/
>>> "Horowitz, Lenore G" <[log in to unmask]> 2/11/2015 1:25 PM >>>

I am designing a fully online TBL course based in Blackboard. There is no course requirement for any synchronous meetings during the semester. I will be using, for the first time, Learning Catalyics, for administering the RATs. My question is what amount of time/window do folks allow online for students to complete the iRAT? the tRAT? I was considering a 24-hour window for both.

Comments & suggestions appreciated!!

Thanks,

Lenore

Lenore G. Horowitz, Ph.D.
Informatics Department, Teaching Faculty

Institute for Teaching, Learning and Academic Leadership, Consultant

Email: [log in to unmask]
Informatics: BA311A, (518)442-2623
ITLAL: 069J, (518)442-3687

University at Albany
State University of New York
1400 Washington Ave., Albany, NY 12222

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.

To unsubscribe from the TEAMLEARNING-L list, please click here.