Hi all,
I know that some, but not all, of you are members of the TBLC (the Team-based Learning Collaborative).  For those of you that are members, I apologize if you are already aware of the upcoming TBLC Conference.  For those of you that are not members, I wanted to make you aware of the Conference and invite you to attend.
The 14th annual Conference on Team-Based Learning is scheduled for March 5-7, 2015 at the Hilton Bayfront hotel in St. Petersburg, Florida, USA.  The focus is on supporting educators that have implemented, or wish to implement, Team-Based LearningTM.  Pre-Conference Workshops are scheduled for March 5th. Pre-Conference workshop choices include Team-based Learning 101, Creating an Effective Team-based Learning Module, and Becoming a Team-Based Learning Trainer-Consultant.
The Conference, itself, will take place March 6-7, 2015, and will open with a plenary by Dr. Eric Mazur, professor of physics at Harvard University, developer of the Peer Instruction interactive teaching methodology, and producer of the award-winning Interactive Teaching DVD.  The Conference will include hands-on workshops, data-based oral presentations, and poster sessions. Please let me know if you have any questions about attending the Conference.
Karla Kubitz & Tatyana Pashnyak
Co-chairs TBLC Conference 2015
http://www.teambasedlearning.org/