Happy New Year!

I hope your holiday festivities were enjoyable!

I have been looking at the resources available for peer evaluation. I am looking for something which allows students to ‘rate’ how much each student contributed to a group project. I am sure I can use what is out there and modify it, but I wanted to see if anyone has anything specific for this purpose.

For example, say a group gets a 95% on a group project.

Is there a form/method that each student can go though and let me know if there was any ‘social loafing’ going on?

Thus, when the forms are all said and done I would get something like this:

Student 1: 100%

Student 2: 100%

Student 3: 90%

Student 4: 85%

Student 5: 50%

Thereby, students 1&2 would get the full 95% on the project and the 5th student would get a 47.5%.

I really feel I know one of these type things exists, but I cannot find any online.

Many thanks for your help and talk soon,

Scott

Scott P. Breloff, Ph.D

Assistant Professor

Faculty in charge Human Movement & Ergonomics Laboratory

University of Scranton

Department of Exercise Science

106 Long Center

Phone: 570.941.6745