From: Terryl Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, January 15, 2015 at 11:07 AM
To: Team-Based Learning <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Is there any Software Support for TBL currently?

Hello everyone,

I am new to the Team Learning List Serve. I was hoping that someone may be able to tell me if there are any software programs, platforms or cloud-based services available that support the management and facilitation of all elements of TBL? If there are, please provide example and suggest those I should consider using. Thank you in advance for your help!

Terry

Terryl A. Robinson, MBA

CEO & Founder

StudyGroupIt, LLC