From: Small, Candice [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2015 4:47 PM
To: Carson, Ron; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: IF AT: Pros and Cons

Ron,

Were you planning to use Canvas for the TRATs?  I use our LMS for the IRATS, without any IFAT grading, and then in class we use the IFAT scratcher cards for the TRATs.

I love using the LMS for the IRATs because of the instant grading.

I’m also not sure how a randomized question bank works for you?  I think there’s a lot of benefit to having the same exact questions for the IRAT and the TRAT.

-Candice

Candice Benjes-Small, MLIS

Head, Information Literacy & Outreach

McConnell Library, Radford University, Radford, VA

540.831.6801