I don't have suggestions, but have a comment I'd like to share with the
whole list, because no one told me, and others might benefit from hearing
this. Designing genuinely good team assignments is *seriously* hard. Way
harder than anything I found on the TBL website would lead you to believe.
I say this only because under-appreciating this lead to a rather shocking
first outing for me. Caveat Doctor.

Dan Acland.