From: Team-Based Learning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Westmoreland, Sandra
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2014 10:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Peer Assessment Software

Colleagues,

I am using Team-Based Learning in my Principles of Biology course, which is an introductory biology course for science majors. The enrollment ranges from 240 (fall) to 150 (spring). I want to implement Peer Assessment, but need an online tool to accomplish this. Does anyone have a suggestion of a software program that they have successfully used for Peer Assessment in high enrollment courses?

Best regards, Sandra

Sandra L Westmoreland, Ph. D.
Associate Professor
Texas Woman's University