It needs to be installed on your campus (caution IT jargon ahead….on typical LAMP stack)

More information on iPeer is available here

http://ipeer.ctlt.ubc.ca/wiki

It can be downloaded for free at sourceforge.org

It now is also a Blackboard Building block…and is under ongoing development….if there is something you wish it did…let us know

My centre built it about 10 years ago….but my University took over the hosting and development of the project about 4 years ago

jim

--
Jim Sibley

Director
Centre for Instructional Support
http://cis.apsc.ubc.ca/

Faculty of Applied Science
University of British Columbia
2205-6250 Applied Science Lane
Vancouver, BC Canada
V6T 1Z4
Phone 604.822.9241
Email: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Check out my new book Getting Started with Team-Based Learning available at Stylus Publishing

Check out TBL at www.learntbl.ca

© Copyright 2014, Jim Sibley, All rights reserved The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments (collectively "message") is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient (or recipients) named above. If the reader of this messa
ge is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, use, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the message.