​I note  Neil's comments we did the same with Google forms though for other institute reasons are now moving over to, having successfully piloted, iPeer which I am aware many others will have used.

Regards

Dr Kevin McConville

Senior Clinical Teaching Fellow

University of Dundee

Centre for Undergraduate Medicine

Medical Education Institute

Undergraduate  Dept. of Tayside Centre for General Practice (uTCGP)

MacKenzie Building

Kirsty Semple Way

Dundee

DD2 4BF