Hi Michael,

This looks very interesting. Is it possible to set it up so that students have only sufficient points to award 100 points to each team member such that they have to make critical decisions if they wish to award someone more than 100 (someone then needs to receive less than 100).

It wasn't clear to me from the YouTube video that this was possible.

Thanks

Neil

Neil Haave, PhD
Associate Professor, Biology
Managing Editor, Collected Essays on Learning and Teaching
University of Alberta, Augustana Faculty
Rm C155, Science Wing, Classroom Building, Augustana Campus
4901 - 46 Avenue, Camrose, AB, CANADA   T4V 2R3
email
Augustana dossier
Google+
blog

"We do not learn from experience . . . we learn from reflecting on experience" - John Dewey