A couple people  asked for my TBL course training resources so here's a link to the course I developed in Canvas:

https://adu.instructure.com/courses/2479

I've never publicly shared a Canvas course so I'm not totally sure how this will work,  However, readers should be able to interact with the course and see the setup.   Because this was done from a TBL perspective, there are NO powerpoints, etc.

Essentially, faculty at my facility enrolled in the course via a link I shared, and then participated as students. There were 13 faculty.  I broke them into team using TBL principles and had them develop team names.  Then, they were given assigned reading (done in class instead of before hand).  After words, they completed the IRAT/TRAT processes.  We then had long discussions on their many questions and concerns.  Finally, I showed them a application exercise, but time ran out before we were able to fully implement it.

Please let me know if you have questions or comments.

Ron
---
This email may have originated from my phone.

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic communication. Thank you.