From: Team-Based Learning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Small, Candice
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2014 10:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Student objectives for TBL

I'm using TBL in my class this compressed, wintermester.  A colleague is teaching another section, without TBL. Both require group work.  I wanted to do a quick survey (~5 questions) asking about the students' group experiences, comparing the two sections.  What objectives do I hope students are achieving through TBL?  Maybe I'm still recovering from fall semester, but I'm finding myself stumped! All I can think is "better group experiences." What would you say are the TBL objectives?

(This is for an undergraduate class on ethical reasoning and group work, if that matters.)
-Candice

Candice Benjes-Small, MLIS
Head, Information Literacy & Outreach
McConnell Library, Radford University, Radford, VA
540.831.6801