CATME (http://catme.org/) has been discussed here a few times. You can set it up so that they first do a baseline assessment to account for bias. It also flags things like possible personality conflicts, people overrating themselves, etc.

-msk

On Dec 3, 2014, at 11:35 AM, Neil Haave <[log in to unmask]>