From: Team-Based Learning <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Joel Sodano <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 3:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: IRAT & Absences?

Hi James,

One approach that has worked well for me in the past is that I have given students who miss, for an acceptable reason, the average of their teammates' individual scores for the iRAT and the team score for the tRAT. I second Ann's method for dealing with planned excused absences.  I don't give extra time for students who arrive late.

Joel

Joel P. Sodano Jr., Doctoral Candidate | Department of English | University at Albany (SUNY) | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>