From: Team-Based Learning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jamie Hughes
Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2014 2:07 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Teamwork Skill Assessment: Looking for Research Volunteers

Hi Jim,

I apologize. Perhaps I should have made it clear that this assessment is designed to measure teamwork skills in general regardless of instructional strategy. The hope is that TBL students might outperform those who have not been exposed to TBL or who have been exposed to group work. Although the questions are general, those with TBL experience should be able weigh in on best strategies regardless of instructional situation. The items are derived from several team theories regarding the components involved in effective teams.

I appreciate your help!

Best regards,