I got tired of trying to decide whether an absence was legitimate, so I
just drop the lowest iRAT score. Although I have to decide whether any
additional absences are excused, dropping the lowest iRAT solves most of
the problems. Students still get the tRAT score when they miss. If the team
thinks the person is getting an undeserved break, they can deal with that
situation on the Peer Evaluation.

-----
David

David Raeker-Jordan
Legal Methods Professor
Widener University School of Law
3800 Vartan Way
P.O. Box 69380
Harrisburg, PA 17106-9380
717.541.1996
[image: Inline image 1]

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 3:28 PM, Parmelee, Dean X. <[log in to unmask]