Hi James,

One approach that has worked well for me in the past is that I have given
students who miss, for an acceptable reason, the average of their
teammates' individual scores for the iRAT and the team score for the tRAT.
I second Ann's method for dealing with planned excused absences.  I don't
give extra time for students who arrive late.

Joel

Joel P. Sodano Jr., Doctoral Candidate | Department of English | University
at Albany (SUNY) | [log in to unmask]