Thanks Jim J

From: Sibley, James Edward [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, 28 November, 2014 1:46 AM
To: Lim Fun Siong; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Team-based Learning in Engineering

Hi

Really quickly here are some resources

I have RAPs and applications if you want some samples….mostly from 2nd year mech design and a graduate aerodynamics course

The new TBL book has many engineering examples in appendix 2….although the appendix is about reporting strategies…they are mostly output of engineering problems

You could also look up TBL and Math…their are a few papers out there (Judy Paterson is author)

Take care

jim

jim

--

Jim Sibley

Director
Centre for Instructional Support

http://cis.apsc.ubc.ca/

Faculty of Applied Science
University of British Columbia
2205-6250 Applied Science Lane
Vancouver, BC Canada
V6T 1Z4
Phone 604.822.9241
Email: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Check out my new book Getting Started with Team-Based Learning available at Stylus Publishing

Check out TBL at www.learntbl.ca

© Copyright 2014, Jim Sibley, All rights reserved The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments (collectively "message") is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient (or recipients) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, use, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the message
.