Jim Sibley

I am lucky to be a Board Member for the Vancouver Fringe

Ask me about independent theatre in Vancouver...

Find out more at www.vancouverfringe.com

_______________________________________

Jim Sibley and Amanda Bradley
106-2575 West 4th Ave.
Vancouver, BC
Canada

h 604-564-1043
w 604-822-9241

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 9:08 AM, Rebecca Orr <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I use Learning Catalytics for iRATs, tRATs and many of my activities. The students are very positive about it (vs scantrons and IF-AT cards).
Rebecca

Rebecca Orr, Ph.D.
Professor of Biology
Collin College, Spring Creek Campus
972-516-5088
http://iws.collin.edu/rorr
>>> "Barnette, Debra J." <[log in to unmask]> 11/13/14 08:26 AM >>>

Hello everyone,

Is anyone using classroom response systems such as Top Hat to help deliver their TB L course?

Thank you in advance!

[The Ohio State University]
Debra J Barnette, Pharm.D., BCPS, BCACP, CDE
Assistant Professor, Division of Pharmacy Practice
The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy
500 W 12th Street, Columbus, Ohio 43210
Office 614-688-3797