Hi Debra,

Yes. I use the Turning Technologies (formerly eInstruction) clickers to do the iRAT and IF AT scratch-off cards for the tRAT. The use of clickers and scratch-off cards greatly reduces my grading load since I do not have TAs to help with any gradings.

Best,

Amanda

-----

Amanda Chau, Ph.D.

Professor, Biology

Blinn College

Division of Science, Engineering, and Mathematics

2423 Blinn Blvd., P.O.Box 6030,

Bryan, TX 77805

Office # H-245

Phone: 979-209-7427

Website: http://www.blinn.edu/brazos/natscience/biol/achau/

Member of Team-Based Learning Collaborative