Dear All,

I absolutely agree with Jim. You don't want to grant individual appeals. Said another way--If you accept individual appeals then you remove individual's responsibility to try to influence their team and YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THAT.

One other point--If I accept a team's appeal, it also applies to the scores of individuals IN THAT TEAM. For example, if I accept a team appeal for C and a correct answer when I had keyed B as he correct answer then, FOR THAT TEAM anyone with either B OR C would get credit.

Larry