The University of Central Missouri - located an hour east of Kansas City, Mo has two hospitality faculty positions posted and will post two business communication faculty positions in the next two weeks.

Please share this posting with any potentially interested and qualified applicants

The Department of Management is a student-focused organization providing collaborative, experiential, and active learning environments to develop future managers and leaders. The Management Department offers the following majors and programs:
The department also supports  DECA and ENACTUS teams with strong competition results at both the regional and national/international level. The department was also instrumental in implementing the IBE model (see http://www.ucmo.edu/hcbps/programs/ibe/) which was championed by UCM Emeriti faculty member Dr. Larry Michaelsen.  Departmental faculty actively implement team-based learning approaches as they facilitate learning in the classroom.

Currently positions are listed for both a visiting hospitality faculty (spring 2015) and a full time hospitality position (starts August 2015). For both positions, applicants with either a relevant Master's or Doctoral degree are encouraged to apply.  Questions regarding the hospitality positions may be sent to Dr Chris Opatrny ([log in to unmask]).

Visiting Assistant Professor of Hospitality Management  for spring 2015 semester
- Full listing at  https://jobs.ucmo.edu/postings/11534

Full Time Assistant Professor of Hospitality Management starting August 2015 - depending on the applicant's qualifications, this position may be either tenure track or non-tenure track.
-Full listing at https://jobs.ucmo.edu/postings/11668

The Department of Management will have posted at https://jobs.ucmo.edu the following two positions in the next week or so.
-Tenure track Assistant Professor of Business Communication - Aug 2015 start date
-non-Tenure track Assistant Professor of Business Communication - Aug 2015 start date
Questions about the business communication positions may be emailed to Dr Karen Waner ([log in to unmask])

Chris Opatrny, Ph.D., CPIM
Professor of Management
Chair, Management Department
University of Central Missouri

Please note name change: You may previously have known Dr Opatrny as Dr Wright. Please update the contact information to [log in to unmask]. Thank you

If you are a student, please use 'reply to all' and include the past message stream in your email to me. I respond to many student emails and it helps me to see our past stream of emails.  Lastly, include your student number if you are making a request to be registered in a class as well as the specific CRN for which you are trying to enroll.   Thank you.