From: Team-Based Learning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carson, Ron
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 8:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: TBL with a Clinical Skills Class

I have one more class I want to convert to TBL, but I'm not exactly sure how.  This class is a clinical skills class for occupational therapy students.  It involves theory and skills such as: taking blood pressure, transferring patients, selecting and using mobility equipment.

How do I setup the application exercises to address the many types of equipment and their uses?

Thanks,

Ron Carson

Important: This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.