Hi Ron, these are great questions - you might want to check out the TBL
conference on coming in March- I have pasted the website. Workshops are
still being decided but I think you will find TBL 101 and creating modules
workshops would be very helpful! Something to keep in mind
http://www.teambasedlearning.org/page-1595441
best regards
Michele

Michele C Clark, RN, PhD
Associate Professor
PhD Coordinator
Interim Department Chair Psychosocial Dept.
UNLV School of Nursing