Thanks for this Judith. As a matter of fact I do view the TBLC as my TBL
support group! Don't think I would be persevering otherwise.

Cheers

Neil

*Neil Haave, PhD*
Associate Professor, Biology
Managing Editor, *Collected Essays on Learning and Teaching
<http://celt.uwindsor.ca/ojs/leddy/index.php/CELT/index>*
University of Alberta, Augustana Faculty
Rm C155, Science Wing, Classroom Building, Augustana Campus
4901 - 46 Avenue, Camrose, AB, CANADA   T4V 2R3
email <[log in to unmask]>
Augustana dossier <http://www.augustana.ualberta.ca/profs/nhaave/>
Google+ <https://www.google.com/+NeilHaave>
blog <http://activelylearning2teach.blogspot.ca/>

"We do not learn from experience . . . we learn from reflecting on
experience" - John Dewey

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 8:59 AM, Bradetich, Judith <[log in to unmask]