I second Director Sibley's recommendation. Bill and Billie have enormous experience bringing instructors up to speed on TBL as part of a course-wide retooling that serves to engage students much more deeply. Their guidance has proven instrumental in my success and I'm certain it will be for yours.

M Alexander Jurkat
Informatics Team Lead
University at Albany