Greetings,

I have been charged with creating guidelines for faculty to follow when they develop a TBL.

This is mainly for faculty who are new to TBLs. I am anticipating it will be useful to anyone developing a TBL.

I have been all over the TBLC website and I’ll naturally attach a link but I’m looking for a list:

1.       First do this

2.       Then do this

3.       This next

4.       Etc.

In my previous life I would have called this a performance aid but let’s just call it a list.

If you have such an animal please let me know.

Bill----

______________________
William Brescia, Ph.D.
Director of Instructional Technology
Associate Professor Medical Education
Associate Professor Preventive Medicine
Office of Medical Education
University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC)
910 Madison Avenue, Room 1002
Memphis, TN 38163

This correspondence may be considered a public record and subject
to public inspection pursuant to the Tennessee Public Records Act