Dear Dr. Mendoza

We have been fully applying TBL in several Computer Science courses, since
2012 (“Data Structures and Algorithms”, “Compilers”, “Computing Theory”,
“Artificial Intelligence”, etc.) with great success (and also with great
effort!!!!)

We have also published our experiences as posters in the last 2 Team Based
Learning  Conferences, a webinar (in Spanish) promoted by LASPAU/IDIA
(HARVARD) (http://www.laspau.harvard.edu/idia and
http://vimeo.com/channels/idia/68870364),

We also participated in last year’s IEEE “Early Faculty Career Development”
(webinar available on demand on
http://ieee.vcopious.com/default.aspx?qsf1axb=ZXZlbnRpZD0xMSZsYW5ndWFnZWlkPT
E= ), and will participate also in this year’s event (I have just recorded
my talk for that…), that will take place on 18th September (poster attached,
url is:
http://www.ieee.org/education_careers/education/university_programs/early_ca
reer_faculty_conference.html )

I have deployed several TBL workshops for faculty, particularly for
engineering professors.

It will be nice to share experiences!

Best regards,

Ernesto

Dr. Ing. Ernesto Ocampo Edye

Profesor Titular

Departamento de Informática y Ciencias de la Computación
Universidad Católica del Uruguay
Av. 8 de Octubre 2738

Montevideo, Uruguay
Tel. (+598) 2487 2717, int. 429…

Cel.: (+598) 93709347

Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

msn : [log in to unmask]

Skype: eco019

googleTalk: [log in to unmask]
 <http://www.ucu.edu.uy/> www.ucu.edu.uy