Please,
Someone can suggest me a way to delete my account from this group?
Thanks a lot

Irene

Il giovedì 31 luglio 2014, Neil Haave <[log in to unmask]> ha scritto:

> This is great news Jim! Congrats!
>
> Neil
>
> On Thursday, July 31, 2014, Sibley, James Edward <[log in to unmask]
>
>>   Hi
>>
>>  The new TBL book is out...
>>
>>  *Getting Started with Team-Based Learning - By **Jim Sibley and Pete
>> Ostafichuk with Karla Kubitz, Bill Roberson, and Billie Franchini*
>>
>>  From the PR blurb on Amazon....
>>
>>  *This book is written for anyone who has been inspired by the idea of
>> Team-Based Learning (TBL) through his or her reading, a workshop, or a
>> colleague's enthusiasm, and then asks the inevitable question: how do I
>> start?*
>>

>> * Written by five authors who use TBL in their teaching and who are
>> internationally recognized as mentors and trainers of faculty making the
>> switch to TBL, the book also presents the tips and insights of 46 faculty
>> members from around the world who have adopted this teaching method. TBL is
>> a uniquely powerful form of small group learning. It harnesses the power of
>> teams and social learning with accountability structures and instructional
>> sequences. This book provides the guidance, from first principles to
>> examples of practice, together with concrete advice, suggestions, and tips
>> to help you succeed in the TBL classroom. This book will help you
>> understand what TBL is and why it is so powerful. You will find what you
>> need to plan, build, implement, and use TBL effectively. This book will
>> appeal to both the novice and the expert TBL teacher.*
>>
>>  *####################################*
>>
>>  It is available at the Stylus website....but isn't quite available at
>> Amazon yet....although you can pre order it
>>
>>  You can find out more about the book, how to order it, and TBL at my
>> website
>>
>>  Learntbl.ca
>>
>>  Take care
>>
>>  jim
>>
>>  --
>> Jim Sibley
>> Director
>> Centre for Instructional Support
>> Faculty of Applied Science
>> University of British Columbia
>> 2205-6250 Applied Science Lane
>> Vancouver, BC Canada
>> V6T 1Z4
>>
>> Phone 604.822.9241
>> Fax 604.822.7006
>>
>> Email: *[log in to unmask]*
>>
>>  *http://cis.apsc.ubc.ca/ <http://cis.apsc.ubc.ca/>*
>>

>>  Check out TBL at  *www.teambasedlearning.org
>> <http://www.teambasedlearning.org>*
>>

>>  hmmmmm...
>>
>> (c) Copyright 2014, Jim Sibley, All rights reserved The information
>> contained in this e-mail message and any attachments (collectively
>> "message") is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
>> recipient (or recipients) named above. If the reader of this message is
>> not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
>> this message in error and that any review, use, distribution, or copying of
> [...]

*Irene Schiavetti*
*Biologist, **Msc*

*Biostatistics and Data Management consultant  (freelance)*
*cell. +39 340-4882539  [log in to unmask]

*University of Genoa *

*Department of Health Sciences (DISSAL)*
*Biostatistics Unit*

*tel. +39 010-3538223*

*Data Management and Monitoring*
*MESEMS Clinical Trial - MEsenchymal StEm cells for Multiple Sclerosis *
*www.mesems.org* <http://www.mesems.org/>