From: Team-Based Learning <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Gibson, Allison <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 2:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Special Testing Needs

Hello,

Hope all are well! Have any of you ever had students with special testing needs in your classes? I’m using team-based learning this semester and I have a student who has to do her tests in the disability offices. I feel like it’s definitely going to impact the process with her team.

For those that have experienced this--how have you handled this?

Sincerely,

Allison

---

Allison Gibson, PhD, MSW

Assistant Professor
Department of Social Work,
Winthrop University
Office: Bancroft 126, Rock Hill, SC 29733
Phone: 803-323-2648    Fax: 803-323-2176
mailto: [log in to unmask]