Hello,

If the issue is one of extra time or a less stressful environment, I have had students take the iRAT a few minutes before class with one of our Administrative Assistants down the hall and then come into class in time to start the tRAT portion with the team.  I have also had students take the test at the Disability Services location and then come into class.

This has worked pretty well.  It is helpful to time it to have the individual travel to class while you are in the classroom, so that no-one is tempted to ask them what is on the iRAT.

Nice to see another Social Work TBL-er!

Liz

Liz Winter, Ph.D., LSW

Academic Coordinator and Clinical Assistant Professor

Child Welfare Education for Leadership Program

School of Social Work

University of Pittsburgh

2327 Cathedral of Learning

Pittsburgh, PA 15260

Phone: 412-648-2371

Fax:     412-624-1159

NOTICE: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by person or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.