Hi all

when I interviewed a number of TBL practitioners that use online
iRATs...they all told the same story....initially had this same
concern...but had not seen ANY problems...so they no longer worry about this

jim

*Jim Sibley*

*I am lucky to be a Board Member for the Vancouver Fringe*

*Ask me about independent theatre in Vancouver...*

Join us for the Fringe’s 30th Birthday Bash
<http://www.vancouverfringe.com/openingnight/> on September 2 with the
Vancouver premier of TJ Dawe’s *Marathon
<http://www.vancouverfringe.com/show/14SOP1/>* and the Cave Singers
<http://www.vancouverfringe.com/show/14SOP2/> in concert!

Jim Sibley and Amanda Bradley
106-2575 West 4th Ave.