As a learning activity you could have them do a gallery walk. Give teams an
assignment to map out the key components of TBL and the rationale for each
piece (e.g., team formation, iRAT/tRAT,  4-S design). Have the class or
group vote on the best representation of the TBL process.

*Chris Sloan, RN, MSN, CNS, CPN*
*Assistant Professor*
*Point Loma Nazarene University*
*Cell Phone: (619)518-2255*