I use TurningPoint NXT clickers to get the Immediate Feedback Assessment
Technique.  The projector displays a grid.  As teams answer they get a
green check mark or red "x".  They can go back and change their answer
until they get it right. The software records and maintains each response.
When they finish, I get the report of how many tries they had for each
item.  I grade accordingly.  Students love it and they do the cheering and
hi-five thing as they go through.

--

Herb Coleman, Ph.D
Dir. Instructional Computing and Technology