From: EMAIL FOR ALL CAI MEMBERS [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Aaron Monson [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2014 9:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ICAI] Call for Proposals Now Open! February 2015 International Conference in Vancouver

Dear ICAI Friends and Colleagues,

2015 Annual Conference Call for Proposals!

The International Center for Academic Integrity is very pleased to announce the opening of the Call for Proposals for our 2015 Annual International Conference!

The conference, with the theme of "Integrity in the Real World" will take place at the Renaissance Vancouver Harbourside Hotel in Vancouver, British Columbia, from February 26 - March 1 2015.

The Call for Proposals itself is open starting today, with submissions being taken online until 11:59 PM EST on Friday, October 17.  Submitters selected for presentation will be notified no later than November 17, after a review panel has gone over the submissions.

Proposals are most welcome on (but not limited to) the following subjects:

  *   Integrity beyond academia
  *   Establishing and nurturing cultures of integrity in schools around the world
  *   Discouraging, reducing, and dealing with instances of cheating
  *   Promoting scholastic and research integrity
  *   Technology and academic integrity

Please see the attached PDF with full details on the Call for Proposals.  Also attached to this email is the full press release announcing the Call for Proposals - we encourage you to disseminate these documents to any interested partner organizations, colleagues, departments, students, etc.

For full details on the 2015 International Conference, please visit http://www.AcademicIntegrity.org/icai/events-1.php.

For the Call for Proposal submission page, visit http://www.academicintegrity.org/icai/events-1.php#call_for_proposals.

As always, any questions, comments, and feedback can be sent directly to me - always happy to help!  Looking forward to many great submissions and to seeing you in Vancouver in February!

Best,

--
Aaron Monson
Membership Director