Thanks David

If anyone uses my materials....and has suggestion...please....please....please....forward them to me

Some of these materials are 10 years old....and I am still finding mistakes!

BTW....the 10 question RAT....has a stinker of a question 10....worthy of an appeal....I use it to create the teachable moment to highlight appeals process

jim

Jim Sibley

I am lucky to be a Board Member for the Vancouver Fringe

Ask me about independent theatre in Vancouver...

Join us for the Fringe’s 30th Birthday Bash on September 2 with the Vancouver premier of TJ Dawe’s Marathon and the Cave Singers in concert!

Jim Sibley and Amanda Bradley
106-2575 West 4th Ave.
Vancouver, BC
Canada