Thanks David

If anyone uses my materials....and has
suggestion...please....please....please....forward them to me

Some of these materials are 10 years old....and I am still finding mistakes!

BTW....the 10 question RAT....has a stinker of a question 10....worthy of
an appeal....I use it to create the teachable moment to highlight appeals
process

jim

*Jim Sibley*

*I am lucky to be a Board Member for the Vancouver Fringe*

*Ask me about independent theatre in Vancouver...*

Join us for the Fringe’s 30th Birthday Bash
<http://www.vancouverfringe.com/openingnight/> on September 2 with the
Vancouver premier of TJ Dawe’s *Marathon
<http://www.vancouverfringe.com/show/14SOP1/>* and the Cave Singers
<http://www.vancouverfringe.com/show/14SOP2/> in concert!

Jim Sibley and Amanda Bradley
106-2575 West 4th Ave.