I used Jim's materials last week for a presentation at a conference of law
professors. The materials were great and there was a lot of interest in
TBL. I think several of the participants are going to attend the TBLC
Regional conference in Washington DC this October. Thanks Jim!

David Raeker-Jordan
Legal Methods Professor
Widener University School of Law
Harrisburg, PA