Dear Esteemed Educators,

The Academic Medicine Education Institute (AM•EI) proudly invites you to join our Fellowship in Team-Based Learning (FTBL) 2015 intake.

The Fellowship comprises of 3 unique, developmental series which will run over the course of 2 years with each series lasting for about a week. The next FTBL run is scheduled to run from 13 to 17 April 2015. Participants will learn basic and intermediate TBL skills, receive mentoring from TBL experts, and be part of a growing collaborative TBL research community.

A limited number of scholarships will be offered to applicants from underserved countries. Applications will be reviewed by our Course Directors on an individual case-by-case basis.

To register, kindly submit the following items to [log in to unmask]:

1)      Curriculum vitae or resume

2)      Brief introduction about yourself, your interest in team-based learning, and why you would like to participate in the Fellowship

3)      (For Scholarship applicants only) Provide a description of the reasons why you should be considered for a scholarship

For more information, please visit our website at: http://www.academic-medicine.edu.sg/amei/faculty-development/am%E2%80%A2ei-fellowship-team-based-learning-ftbl-0.

To visit our Facebook page, please click here: https://www.facebook.com/AMEI.FTBL.

To view our testimonials, please click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVl3f0z6d4s.

Muhammad YUSUF (Mr) | Academic Medicine Education Institute (AMEI) | Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School Singapore | 8 College Road, Level 3 | Singapore 169857

Tel: (65) 6601 3145 | Fax: (65) 6227 2698 | Email: [log in to unmask] | Web: http://www.academic-medicine.edu.sg/amei/Join us as an AM•EI member!

Discover and grow your education potential – Join us at AM•EI!
Click here to view our e-Annual Report.