I focus on major (divided between Informatics, Comp Sci, and other) and
year (senior, junior, etc.). If I can achieve a good distribution of those
two factors, the rest seems to sort itself out. Also, two clear-cut
criteria make for easy sorting in class with little needed in the way of
explanation.

M Alexander Jurkat
INF 202 Team Lead
Informatics Department