I am fairly certain that the med school here at the Univ of Alberta uses TBL to some extent in their curriculum.

Neil

Neil Haave, PhD | Associate Professor | Dept of Science, Augustana Faculty, University of Alberta | Rm C155, Science Wing, Classroom Building, Augustana Campus 4901 - 46 Avenue, Camrose, AB, CANADA   T4V 2R3 | [log in to unmask]http://www.augustana.ualberta.ca/profs/nhaave/

"We do not learn from experience . . . we learn from reflecting on experience" - John Dewey