Jim,

This looks way cool! It appears to me that this could also be used for RATs
in addition to Apps.

Is there any consideration of adding Google Drive in addition to Dropbox
and email to import/export files?

Thanks so much for making this available.

Neil

*Neil Haave, PhD* | Associate Professor | Dept of Science, Augustana
Faculty, University of Alberta | Rm C155, Science Wing, Classroom Building,
Augustana Campus | 4901 - 46 Avenue, Camrose, AB, CANADA   T4V 2R3 |
[log in to unmask] | http://www.augustana.ualberta.ca/profs/nhaave/

"We do not learn from experience . . . we learn from reflecting on
experience" - John Dewey